Full manual
Legendary
8 minutes
Slow game speed

Camera: Tele Broadcast
Height 12
Zoom 5

Slider: User/CPU

Sprint Speed - 50/ 49 -> Cpu less because of the legendary difficulty, otherwise slow players gain your fast ones...
Acceleration - 47/ 46
Shot Error - 50/ 51
Pass Error - 50/ 52
Shot Speed - 50/ 50
Pass Speed - 42/ 42 -> thanks nerf!
Injury Frequency - 70/ 90
Injury Severity - 50/ 70
Goalkeeper Ability - 45/ 45
Positioning: Marking - 65/ 80
Positioning: Run Frequency - 50/50
Positioning: Line Height- 50/ 50
Positioning: Line Length -40/40
Positioning: Line Width - 40/40
Positioning: Fullback Positioning - 60/ 60
Power Bar – 50
First Touch error - 80/85

Last edited:
Good thread. I'm sure others will have a good input too.

Out of interest, I set my shot speed to 100 and it's absolutely mental :LOL:

I think a selection of people believe that altering sliders in-game is a form of cheating; if it is, you're only cheating yourself as you can't adjust them for online, IIRC.

It's catering for your own setup. I adjusted the sliders on F12 and it was a much better experience, slowing the acceleration and speed down of my players and increasing passing error for the AI etc. Was loads better. Obviously making shot power, speed etc 100 and reducing the AI's stats is hardly fair, but if you do that there's little point in playing in the first place, unless you're achievement/trophy hunting.

Will certainly keep an eye on this thread, cheers.

These are the ones I'm using at the moment. I fiddle with them now and then so probably subject to change.

I started with Scorpio's and edited from there, so they're really a modded version of his.

This is also partly for my own reference so I'll remember what they were when I next launch the demo!

Full manual
Legendary
15 minutes (PC time enhancer)
Slow game speed

Sprint Speed - 50/50
Acceleration - 44/44
Shot Error - 52/52
Pass Error - 58/58
Shot Speed - 50/50
Pass Speed - 48/48
Injury Frequency - 75/75
Injury Severity - 40/40
Goalkeeper Ability - 45/45
Positioning: Marking - 75/75
Positioning: Line Height - 49/49
Positioning: Line Length - 40/40
Positioning: Fullback Positioning - 50/50
Power Bar - 48/-

Last edited:
On FIFA 12 I set the AI shot error above 50 and it would take a simple 1 v 1 and place it wide by a few metres sometimes. It looked anything but natural. I don't think it's as refined as it could be.

On FIFA 12 I set the AI shot error above 50 and it would take a simple 1 v 1 and place it wide by a few metres sometimes. It looked anything but natural. I don't think it's as refined as it could be.

You can't compare the sliders from Fifa 12 with Fifa 13. They now have another degree in error, f.e. putting the passing error to 100, the CPU will still give good passes in Fifa 13 while in Fifa 12 every pass would go astray.

Ok I'll check it out tonight - thanks bud. What about shot power? Last year I noticed that increments of 1 had overpowering consquences. Hopefully, as you've implied, they've refined those increments.

I tried shot power 51 for the AI, and all of the shots I saw them take afterwards became powerful with-the-laces shots. At 50 there is variation in their shooting, they don't always blast them.

To have a really amazing, fair competition i recomend:
AI Speed and accuracy to 47, passes and shoots to 53 the rest none changed.

This is where I am at the moment:

on PS3
Full manual, World Class, Slow game speed

Sprint Speed - 44/44
Acceleration - 45/45
Shot Error - 55/55
Pass Error - 60/60
Shot Speed - 50/50
Pass Speed - 50/50
Injury Frequency - 60/60
Injury Severity - 60/60
Goalkeeper Ability - 48/48
Positioning: Marking - 75/75
Positioning: Line Height - 50/50
Positioning: Line Length - 45/45
Positioning: Line Width - 45/45
Positioning: Fullback Positioning - 55/55
Power Bar: 60

full manual

just the edited sliders legendary slow speed

accel 45/45
speed 44/44
shot power 47/47
pass speed 48/48

power bar 47

had a great game

In the demo I find the 'Positioning: Run Frequency - 50/50' a strange one.. Once you alter it, they seem to do less even if you increase it.. May just be me, but not changing it seems to be the best option.

I'm thinking that increasing Marking might be one of the most important changes to make this year to counter-act how open the game can be.

But I can't believe people are actually decreasing passing speed - for me it's already too sluggish.

I'm thinking that increasing Marking might be one of the most important changes to make this year to counter-act how open the game can be.

But I can't believe people are actually decreasing passing speed - for me it's already too sluggish.

ditto i like more zippo in my pasess

My current settings are:
Full manual
Legendary
8 minutes
Slow game speed

Camera: Tele
Height 0
Zoom 5

Sprint Speed - 48/48
Acceleration - 48/46
Shot Error - 50/52
Pass Error - 50/61
Shot Speed - 50/50
Pass Speed - 60/65
Injury Frequency - 80/80
Injury Severity - 50/50
Goalkeeper Ability - 45/45
Positioning: Marking - 70/70
Positioning: Line Height - 48/48
Positioning: Line Length - 40/40
Positioning: Fullback Positioning - 50/50
Power Bar - 50/-
First Touch Error - 50/60

First post updated

Ok here's my Fif13 sliders, I'm not sure that I'm 100% happy with them so let's consider them as ver 0.7! First some post match stats showing a few games played with them:

slidermatches01.jpg

slidermatches02.jpg

slidermatches03.jpg

slidermatches04.jpg

slidermatches05.jpg

slidermatches06.jpg

---------------
Controller Settings
---------------
All Manual controls
Analogue sprint
Tactical defending
---------------
Game Settings
---------------
10 Minute halves
Legendary
Slow
---------------
User/CPU Game Customization
---------------
Sprint Speed - 48/48
Acceleration - 49/48
Shot Error - 52/52
Pass Error - 50/85
Shot Speed – 51/51
Pass Speed - 60/63
Injury Frequency - 80/80
Injury Severity - 65/70
Goalkeeper Ability - 48/48
Positioning:Marking - 90/45
Positioning:Run Frequency - 50/50
Positioning: Line Height - 52/52
Positioning: Line Length - 48/48
Positioning: Line Width - 50/50
Positioning: Fullback Positioning - 66/68
Power Bar - 60
First Touch Control Error - 51/53

Tried this with Newcastle vs Sunderland - won 2-1 but I think the CPU passing error should be lowered quite a bit. That or Human marking to give the CPU opportunity to play a bit more.

The problem is the weaker teams aren't being "punished" enough for their lesser passing stats, with Wigan for example with the sliders I'm using I really liked how they were fine to do their tippy-tappy short passing (hence having way more possession) but their moves tended to break down with their end ball not being so great. If you don't play on Legendary then definitely the CPU passing error can be lowered but on Legendary the lesser teams get too much of a boost.

I see the CPU seem to commit 3-5 fouls against you in most of the games, is that down to your sliders or the way you play? I still can't seem to get any free kicks.

Tried your sliders Paul and it's a real good pace to the game. But since I'm playing in League Two the passing error for the CPU is way too much. They can't get clear chances on goal because of it, so I lowered them to 70.

IMO the shot power is too fast on 51 unlike in FIFA12, so back to 50 for me.

Really like your setup though, will use it slightly tweaked as above. ;)

Yeah my slider set is definitely an EPL Legendary manual slider set, as usual they need tweaking based on your league, skill level, control scheme :)

I see the CPU seem to commit 3-5 fouls against you in most of the games, is that down to your sliders or the way you play? I still can't seem to get any free kicks.

Hmm not really sure, maybe I need to make some replays of being fouled so we can work out if it's me or the sliders!

Back
Top Bottom